|DATE ||TOPIC||PROVISIONAL AGENDA||RESPONSIBLE||RELATED ITEMS|
- SAMS Sample Management System at AWI
- Integrating sample management to O2A
- DNA/RNA samples: managing Nagoya-related documents
|4||27.10.2021||Managing Research Data|
- Data Management: Overview
- Data Management Planing
- Data Management: Tools
- Issues related to DNA/RNA sampling activities
|J. Felden. Ivo|
|5||29.09.2021||Research Information Systems (RIS)|
- What is RIS and which scholarly output will be used for the metrics?
- RIS prototype
|A. Starmans + Library|
|8||30.06.2021||AWI's Cloud & Workspace|
- Storying data at AWI
- Existing services
|9||26.05.2021||Mobile ActionLog App|
- How it works
- Integration into O2A
Due to Pentecost vacation, we have preponed this meeting to 14.04.2021.
- “Meet & Greet” to learn about machine learning activities @AWI
- Short presentations: AI Projects and Use Cases
“ML infrastructure at AWI" (Long Phan)
"A deep-learning approach for mapping retrogressive thaw slumps across the Arctic" (Ingmar Nitze)
"Deep Learning for Supporting Ocean Data Quality Control" (Sebastian Mieruch)
"Melt ponds and subglacial lakes – how Machine Learning can help" (Niklas Neckel)
- Open Discussion
|S. Pinkernell, G. Busatto, L.D. Phan|
If you would like to give a short presentation (5-10 minutes), please contact Stefan Pinkernell / Giorgio Busatto / Long Duc Phan
Due to Easter vacation, we have preponed this meeting to 24.03.2021.
- Creative Commons
|12||24.02.2021||Data analysis and visualization of unstructured model grids with psyplot|
- Introduction to the psyplot python modul
- How to visualize unstructured model data grids
- How to apply data analysis
|Philipp Sommer (HZG) (T. Dinter)||Material: https://github.com/Chilipp/psyplot-O2A-Jourfix-20210224|
- What is PANGAEA?
- What to look out for when filling out data submission form
- Data paper versus paper publication - Two complementary but not necessarily depending processes
postponed → 28.10.2020
- Where can I store my data?
- Which platforms are available for data processing?
- Collaborative platform solutions at AWI and external solutions
Already have an AWI account, need VPN access? helpdesk (at) awi . de
|17||24.06.2020||O2A in Project MOSES|
Feedback/clarification for MOSES project participants at AWI Potsdam
>> Postponed to late Fall 2020. New date TBA in Potsdam
|18||27.05.2020||Machine learning and more|
- Machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence basics for beginners
- Python libraries for ML and DL
- Infrastructure at AWI
|19|29.04.2020 Machine learning and more Machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence basics for beginners Python libraries for ML and DL Infrastructure at AWI Questions/Feedback?
>> Postponed to 27.05 due to CV crisis
|20|25.03.2020 Machine learning and more Machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence basics for beginners Python libraries for ML and DL Infrastructure at AWI Questions/Feedback?
>>Postponed to 24.04 due to CV crisis
|21||26.02.2020||Rasdaman, big data analytics solutons|
- What is rasdaman?
- Demo: petascope web interface, jupyter notebook examples
- Integration into GIS infrastructure at AWI
- Why version control?
- Git and alternatives
- Git concepts, ecosystem
- Git basics
- Hands-on demo
- Gitlab and Jupyterhub
https://github.com/o2a-data (GitHub repository for "O2A-data")
Documentation: GitLab Documentation
- Jupyter notebooks: basic concept
- Hands-on JupyterHub at AWI
Documentation: Jupyterhub Documentation (old Version)