The MCS-platforms area on land at /isibhv/platforms/ is read-only for all MOSAiC-Users. This ensures that nobody can accidentally modify or delete raw data that is important to reproduce MOSAiC results.
We are still working on an automated solution. Therefore, please use the same best practices as on board!
- Upload Data only when it is final.
- Modifications to the same file (which already exists in the respective directory in /isibhv/platforms/ at mosaic-data.org) will be stored under a different filename and require personal communication between the data team and data provider.
- Check /isibhv/platforms/ at mosaic-data.org to to see which filenames are already in use for your target directory
- Upload data into the correct directory structure: <device-directory>/exdata/<Device Operation ID>. See !MOSAiC Central Storage (MCS) for details.
- Do not delete or rename any directories and of course don’t change any data that doesn’t belong to you
- Check Best Practices (see above)
- Use our Data Submission Service to upload your data on land: https://ingest.awi.de/
- Choose "Access and Submit" / "Goto Submission"
- Logon to the website using your credentials from SENSOR.awi.de (usually email address + password)
- Navigate to the directory of your device
- Check the SENSOR-URN in SENSOR.awi.de for the correct path
- You will only see listed the sensor directories where you have access permissions / roles set in SENSOR.awi.de
- Always upload data to (subdirectory of)
- <device-directory>/exdata/<Device Operation ID> or
- <device-directory>/exdata/<Device Operation ID>_ analysis or
- <device-directory>/exdata/<Device Operation ID>_ codeployment
- See Best Practices above!