All acquired research aricraft campaign data is made available in the longterm data archive at https://dms.awi.de.
Users can register here to access and extract datasets or data files.
Data access might be restricted for recent campaigns and registered users may request access rights.
Register new user
- In your web browser go to: https://dms.awi.de
- Enter your mail address, NO password and click "Login as guest"
- In the navigation menu on the left choose Administration / Request Account
- In the shown form enter all required information:
- If you have an AWI eAccount:
You should choose "[x] AWI LDAP User". You will then just have to re-enter your email address.
Your DMS user will automatically be linked to your AWI eAccount (including password and expiration date).
- If you do not have an AWI eAccount:
Fill the form and as notice enter your intention which data / campaign to access and to which group / scientific project you belong to.
- Press "Submit".
- We will receive your request and process it in normally 1-2 working days time.